Job Responsibilities : Customer Care
Salary : $17.50 Hour
Company : NakedWines.com
Working hours: 8 Hours
Location : Remote Work
Education requirements : Graduates
Experience requirements : Fresher
What we’ll call you:
Customer Happiness Team Agent
Naked Wines is revolutionizing the way we enjoy wine by connecting everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best winemakers.
Funding winemakers upfront gives us a chance to support independent producers without the stressors or costs of the three-tier system – and allows us to offer customers site-exclusive wines for a best-in-the-business price point, which unlocks a huge target market.
We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA, shipping over 1 million cases a year (!) with plenty of growth and have ambitiously growth plans ahead.
Our global team is entrepreneurial by nature, obsessive about customer experience and performance-driven, which makes this a place where you will be inspired to grow personally as well as professionally.
Why come work for us:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance – 85% employee coverage, 50% dependent coverage
- Holiday allowance – 34 days of paid time off, including 20 days of accrued paid time off (PTO) and 12 paid company holidays. Paid time off also includes your Birthday, plus one additional day for Volunteer Efforts
- Retirement plan – Through Vanguard. 4% employer match
- Wine allowance – $40 a month towards your Nakedwines.com account
- Gym contribution – Up to $25 a month towards a gym membership
- Personal Pathways – the Company will pay up to $500 annually towards training on any topic any may be personally interested in pursuing (doesn’t have to be work related)
- Friendly, supportive, and trustworthy coworkers who will quickly become your friends!
Listening to our customers and giving them the best customer service possible. Answering their questions, finding lifetime fixes for their problems, and adding value for them throughout the conversation – surprising and delighting them!
To nail your job you will:
- Keep up with a fast-paced contact center
- Maintain 90% or higher 5-star customer ratings
- Help customers through written and verbal communication channels such as email, phone, and live chat
- Be reliable and consistently show up for your shift on time and give it your all
We’ll love you because you:
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Naturally go out of your way to help others
- Feel good about yourself when you are able to turn someone’s day around
- Are open to change and to new or evolving processes in a fast moving environment
- Cringe whenever you witness bad customer service
- Already love wine or are interested in learning more about it
- Are smart but humble
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to take phone calls from customers while working remotely
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be eligible on your own to work in the US to qualify. An employer sponsored work visa is not currently available for this role
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you – submit your online application today!
Naked Wines is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.