Job Responsibilities: Customer Service and Resolution Agent
Salary: $24 an hour
Company: Computer share
Location: Toronto, ON Canada
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to contribute their talents as a Customer Service and Resolution Agent, this is an office 3 Month Contract
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare, we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation, and stakeholder communications. We are renowned for our expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing, and reconciliations, payments, and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors, and customers.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
The Customer Service and Resolution Agent will assist the policyholders by acting as the first line of contact for policyholders. This will require working the EDC queues, managing any deficiencies by contacting Policyholders as well as working the audit and quality control queues. All this must be done in a timely and professional manner to ensure all client needs are met.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Starting pay at $24/hour
- Start date August 16th, 2021
- The role focused on customer service (no sales)
- 37.5 hours a week
- Standard workday (8:30 to 5:00) + potential overtime
- Paid training course
- Beautiful and spacious offices
- Opportunity for growth within the financial industry
- Regular employee appreciation activities
- Review incoming election forms from the electronic workflow system, validate tenders, and determine the course of action for the handling of deficient items.
- Establish communication channels with policyholders and resolve deficiencies
- Promptly respond to telephone, email, or written inquiries and ensure that clients’ needs are met with accuracy and professionalism.
- Provide courteous and timely responses to assist the holders.
- Identify, address and respond directly to customer questions and concerns.
- Navigate on the appropriate systems to actively resolve inquiries.
- Escalate issues when necessary.
- Keep management team informed of feedback received
- Excellent communication skills, English
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of standard office PC applications (Outlook, Microsoft Office suite)
- Enjoy working in a client-focused, structured, and goal-oriented environment
- Post-secondary studies an asset
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a call center or customer service environment is required
- Stock Transfer knowledge is an asset
- Outstanding client service skills (professionalism, courtesy, and helpfulness)
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and applications
- Demonstrate strong conversational skills and exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Strong attention to detail