Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Specialist, Customer Service
Salary : 19 per HOUR
Company : ShopBop
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- 2+ years of experience within a luxury customer service-focused environment such as contact center luxury retail or hospitality (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to handle difficult conversations with a high level of empathy and integrity
- Be confident to make decisions with late returns faulty goods and compensations if necessary
- Proficiency in basic math with ability to compute refunds before and after discounts and apply specified percentages tiered promotional codes and partial discounts to orders
- Ability to work a set schedule (scheduled start stop breaks and lunches) including nights weekends and holidays with required overtime as business needs; flexibility required during peak times
- The ability to work your entire shift using a computer while stationed at a desk wearing a headset and turn on the camera when requested by leadership
- This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment while maintaining standards for productivity quality and service
- The ability to meet the Shopbop and Amazon Customer Contact Center Work from Home Guidelines and expectations which includes using a wired high-speed Internet Modem or Router w/ Ethernet Port – Customer Support Specialists must connect directly (No Satellite Internet or Wi-Fi)
- Highly proficient with desktop applications such as MS Office and Internet browsers; Comfortable working with computers and smartphones. Ability to quickly learn how to use new websites and apps
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Shopbop a fully integrated Amazon subsidiary in Madison WI is looking for an action-oriented motivated individual who has an obsession for customer satisfaction and experience working with high-end merchandise. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving explicit department goals. An ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced multitasked dynamic environment.
This is a full-time direct hire position that pays $19.00/hour. We are a call center open 7am-9pm CST 7 days a week. Must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift assignments including nights/weekends/holidays/OT Peak.
Shopbop is the premier online shopping destination for what’s new and what’s next in fashion and style offering customers around the world the best selection from both established and emerging designers. Working with more than 500 international brands Shopbop offers customers in 165 countries a selective and nuanced fashion-forward assortment of ready-to-wear and accessories with fast free global shipping.
In this Customer Support Specialist you will be the voice of Shopbop fielding real-time calls in a virtual call center environment from customers globally. The ideal Customer Support Specialist is caring and compassionate enthusiastic solutions-oriented and committed to providing outstanding service to all our customers.
This role is a fully remote work from home position. Candidate location restrictions may apply.
Key job responsibilities
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for Shopbop providing world-class service to all Customers
- Be the first point of contact to resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels in a timely manner communicating through email phone live chat and/or social media
- Provide Customers with critical service and product information ensuring customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate sound understanding and comprehensive knowledge of the Shopbop’s full range of products and services
- Handle customer inquiries and/or cases through different channels in a timely and professional manner decisions in consideration of the policies and procedures within the Service Level Agreement
- Ensure clear and accurate data capture be able to provide both quantitative and qualitative insights of customers’ voices
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries
- Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with both domestic and international issues
- Fluency in one of the following languages is preferred: Russian Korean Japanese or Spanish
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $31200/year in our lowest geographic market up to $53600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered equity sign-on payments and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Click Here : Apply Now