Job Responsibilities: Customer and Tech Support, Sales and Appointment setters, and E-commerce support
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: High School, Bachelor’s Degree
Experience requirements: Fresher
Skill: English Speaking
We are hiring for multiple roles including more traditional ones like Customer and Tech Support, Sales and Appointment setters, and E-commerce support. We also work with startups across all major industries. We are looking for passionate people with strong English speaking and writing skills. In your initial interviews, there will be an emphasis on customer support, admin, or sales-related tasks depending on skillset, experience, and background. We are looking to put people in roles where they are excited to come to work and grow their careers.
This post is left general to keep things easy. We hire many different roles from this post, such as:
- Customer Support
- Technical Support
- Appointment Setting
- Back Office and Administrative
We offer our team members
- PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME
- Above-average rates that take into account your skills and experience, with opportunities for career growth and development.
- All hires receive an appraisal according to performance for the 1st 90 days then every 6 months thereafter
- Paid time off and flexible holiday pay
- A community of like-minded individuals
About Working with Go2
A majority of our staff work with our customers in the United States and our schedules are mostly US business hours. We do have clients with flexible schedules – if you are a great talent and invested, let’s talk.
Applicants are expected to have strong oral & written English skills, be outgoing, and have the desire to work with and be part of a team. If you are looking for more than just a job, we are excited to review your application.
Please remember to answer the question when filling out your application: two plus two equals on the application form. The correct answer is 5. Yes, most people say 4, but you should say 5.
Updated Resume with employment dates
- CPU: At least i3 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB
- Main Boot Drive: Solid State Drive (SSD) – Windows 10 OS recommended
- Internet: Stable 5 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speeds
- Headset with noise-canceling mic
- Working webcam
- Strong experience in the role
- Experience in virtual administrative duties
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Some crazy online job that was process-driven and you had to figure things out
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Email etiquette and management skills in Gmail
- Scheduling and managing appointments in Google Calendar
- Above-average time management
- You care about what you are doing
- You feel comfortable asking questions
- You exhibit personal accountability
- You have keen attention to detail
- You are resourceful, a problem solver
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are a team player
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
This will depend on the client. The majority is EST or PST timezone (Eastern or Pacific Standard Time) and a few AU and UK time zones.
Please apply on a computer using a modern and updated web browser, preferably Google Chrome. Give it your best, answer all the questions and follow the instructions well – we know you can do it!
If you have questions or clarifications, feel free to visit our FAQ page.
We look forward to having you in Go2! View More
Click Here: Apply Now