Job Responsibilities : Client Care Counsellor
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : LifeWorks (Morneau Shepell)
Location : Remote us
As a Client Care Counsellor, you will manage clients facing urgent or crisis situations requiring immediate attention via telephone or chat modalities. Taking care of our clients’ means evaluating needs, assessing risks, crisis containment, assisting in single sessions and providing necessary resources to resolve challenges.
- Provides immediate telephone crisis counseling/interventions to employees and family members of customer organizations
- Provides immediate management consultation to key employees within customer organizations
- Provides immediate information and support to the caller requesting a trauma or other workplace intervention.
- Respond to warm transfers of clients who request to speak to a Counselor upon their initial call for services..
Succeeding as a Client Care Counsellor will require the following core qualifications and skills
* Completed a Clinical Master’s Degree in either Social Work, Sexology, Clinical Counseling, Clinical Psychology or another clinical field of study
* Be a member of (or in process of applying to) a Canadian Professional Association such as CCPA (https://www.ccpa-accp.ca), or a member of a Professional Order
- Strong Computer skills and mastering current software and applications (such as Microsoft Office)
- Strong risk assessment skills with regards to Child Welfare/Safety concerns, Suicide/Self-Harm, Substance Abuse etc.
- Good clinical judgement and understanding of your responsibilities regarding confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Schedule:8 hour shift
Education:Master’s Degree (preferred)
Licence/Certification:Registration with a Professional Association (preferred)
Click Here : Apply Now