Job Responsibilities : Customer Experience Assistant, Virtual Channel Sales
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Brilliant Earth
Location : Remote us
Customer Experience Assistant, Virtual Channel Sales
Our Customer Experience Sales Assistants provide an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. As a Customer Experience Sales Assistant, you will guide the customer through the life of the sale through our engaging sales platforms: in-person and virtual appointments, phones, or live-chat! These team members assist our customers in finding their best jewelry match from our luxury product line. By meeting and exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment, this team creates personalized experiences while sharing the happiest moments of our customers’ lives. Curious about a day- in- the- life? Learn more on our blog here or learn about Oval Diamonds from Kelly, our SF Customer Experience Manager, here!
What you’ll do:
- Guide customers to purchase via in-person and virtual appointments, creating memorable and personalized experiences for each customer.
- Manage a high volume of incoming sales leads to attain individual and team goals and revenue targets.
- Proactively respond to online customer inquiries and provide sales assistance through live chats, and phone calls while focusing on a luxury customer experience, reflective of our high-quality product.
- Review customer feedback surveys and online reviews, working with your leaders to continuously improve the customer experience and your sales performance.
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions, such as ring settings selections and diamond options.
- Develop and demonstrate product knowledge as it pertains to our diamonds, gemstones, and fine jewelry.
- Use our ERP system to manage your tasks and communicate cross-functionally.
- Act as a brand advocate, sharing our mission of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
What You Have:
A passion for the customer. You don’t just like to help – you go above and beyond to provide the best possible experience to each customer that comes through the door.
A drive to exceed goals. You love a good challenge! You’re a self-proclaimed “over-achiever” on a mission to exceed your sales targets.
It’s all in the details. When it comes to our customer’s biggest moments, you know it’s the little things that count the most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a fast-moving work environment.
Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you’re interacting with a customer or teammate in person, via email, or by chat, you’re clear and concise.
Master of Collaboration. You’re a team player. You believe that in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work together!
Bonus Points if You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with an ERP or CRM system
- A passion for socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Click Here : Apply Now