Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative (Remote – Home Based Worker) – Up to $6,000 in Bonuses!
Salary : $19.50 an hour
Company : Allstate
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : High School
The Customer Contact Center is growing our virtual workforce and we are looking for customer-centric, charismatic, talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative and challenging environment. We are committed to providing unapparelled customer service delivering an effortless, efficient, and personalized customer experience.
As a full-time Service Representative, you will:
In this role you will create an exceptional customer experience by handling inbound customer service calls and contribute to an exceptional customer experience.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose:
We help customers realize their hopes and dreams by providing the best products and services to protect them from life’s uncertainties and prepare them for the future. For 90 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Allstate will assist you in passing a Property and Casualty license state exam within 3 weeks of start date at Allstate expense, if passsed on 1st or 2nd attempt
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience preferred
- Previous contact center experience a plus
Standard Technical Requirements
- Home Internet service must be stable.
- A minimum of 50 Mbps Download and 5 Mbps upload internet service packages
- Access to hardwire (plug-in) ethernet/network cable to your modem/router during your shift.
- Wifi connection is not allowed
- Cannot use satellite, hotspots, MIFI devices, wireless AC wall plug-in extenders, repeaters, boosters and/or pods nor wall outlets (smart home feature)
- Space for Desktop equipment and 2 monitors – Allstate will provide all equipment
Information Security requirements
- Minimum Requirements – (summary, not all inclusive)
- Established or Dedicated Work area at home, ensuring:
- No one can see your screens, keyboards or Allstate documents
- Area is located where no one can overhear your conversations
- Free from potential hazards affecting equipment (e.g. pets, plants, water, etc.)
- Workspace is not vulerable to theft
- Free from distractions
Click Here : Apply Now