Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : T-Mobile
Location : Bellingham, WA 98226 US
Educational requirements : High School
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
We’re changing wireless for good.
You’ve got skills. You’re motivated. You’re not afraid of change or hard work. Our teams feel the same way.
We’re not just changing wireless for good; we’re also transforming the way customers are cared for. This is not your typical care job. You will become part of a team of experts that owns a customer base. No more transferring the customer to another line or representative. You’ll be a single point of contact for your customer and provide complete end-to-end resolution.
It’s a lot, and we put your development first! We’ve put a big emphasis on training and career development for our Customer Care team members. You’ll join as an associate expert, and then you’ll receive training and coaching that’ll move you to expert status with a nice raise, of course. If you want to see your career grow, we have the pathway, the training, and the resources to help you succeed.
You’ll start by learning to own the customer experience by listening to your customer’s issues like a pro. You’ll pick up on subtle cues and customer rhythms, and then help create a resolution mix that makes T-Mobile fans for life.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Tech savvy, love connecting with customers
- Passion for care, solutions driven
- Ability to listen well and problem-solve
- High school degree or GED
How are we putting you first?
- Health Benefits
- 3.5 weeks of vacation
- 10 holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Tuition Assistance: We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for both FT and PT employees.
- $1,000 TMUS Stock for every employee
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Involvement
- 75% off your T-Mobile phone plan
- 3 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Up to $2400/yr. for childcare expenses
- Community Voluntary & Donation Match
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
Customer Service Associate Expert
Customer Service – Associate Expert
Customer Service- Associate Expert
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, problem solve and deliver great solutions
- Sales oriented with an obsession to connecting customers to the things they love
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
- Minimum connection speed of 15 Mbps download & 5 Mbps upload
- Network Latency of 120ms or less
- 0% Packet Loss
- Access to a hardwired internet connection & router within 20 feet of the work area
- Have a safe, secure, and climate-controlled dedicated workspace
- Reside in commuting distance to the call center
**Satellite and cellular (3G, 4G, 5G, LTE) internet connections are not compatible with T-Mobile’s required systems**
- To test your upload and download speeds in the place you plan to work, please visit www.speedtest.net (http://www.speedtest.net)
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus serious bonus potential for top performers
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
This is more than a job. It’s a chance to build a career and do work you can be proud of. Come on, what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could become the job of a lifetime. So apply today!
- Create happy customers – We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve
- Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans
- We sell thoughtful products and services – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience
- Learn a lot – we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements
- Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.