Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative (M-F Weekends Off)
Salary: $16 an hour
Company : Major
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
Customer Service Representative (M-F Weekends Off)
Friday, August 13, 2021
Major supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability, and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorelle. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues but in partnership with our clients too.
(Work From Home Available)
- Create and manage online campaigns
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges
- Work on external (client/advertiser facing) products like Adwords (Search advertising and Display advertising) and analytics (web analytics to measure Pay Per Click Return on Investment) providing support to client employees and Advertisers/clients directly on campaign performance-related issues
- Ensure ad products are working and our customers optimize them to deliver desired results
- Provide prompt and efficient service to customer and account managers; escalate issues when necessary
- Liaise with other departments and teams as required to resolve customer issues and questions
- Seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation and identify trends to appropriate channels, including improvement suggestions
- Maintain acceptable performance metrics, including quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Provide recommendations for enhancement of keywords and other factors to strengthen the advertiser’s website performance
- Liaise with Advertisers to stay up to date and gain industry best practices and competitor benchmarking
- Execute tests, collect and analyses data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage personal long-term relationships with account managers and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Research and analyze competitor’s keyword and SEO techniques and work with account managers to ensure momentum strategy is highly competitive
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and processes whilst ensuring your work meets the requestor’s standard.
- Ability to manage a high workload, ensuring that all tactics are delivered within SLA, provide timely updates to the requestor
- Documents all requests accurately, ensuring the quality of work.
- Keeps abreast of program changes and informational updates via an internal knowledge base, alternative knowledge bases, and training.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, required
- Two years post-high school education may be required.
- 1 to 3 years prior contact center or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to handle more complex product lines and customer inquiries
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience in Windows and Internet-based environments required
- Previous SEO/SEM experience will be considered a plus
- Knowledge in AdWords, Google Analytics, or Bing Certified is a plus
- Technical troubleshooting experience using an online advertising/analytics or hardware/software product or experience in Search Engine Marketing or Search Engine Optimization
- Google certifications (AdWords and/or Analytics)
- Understand the basic marketing strategy of an online advertising program
- Excellent Customer Orientation and focus
- Ability to deal with a variety of business owners and resolve inquiries in a friendly and polite manner
- Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge
- Excellent organizational and team orientation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English or the language being supported
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Ability to work with complex procedures and program guidelines
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and online information. Basic familiarity with PCs, including MS Windows Operating System and the Internet. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, e-mail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
- Capacity for Complexity – Due to the depth of business rules surrounding programs, Advocates must have the ability to grasp and retain complex program rules
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking – As many issues will require detailed research in different tools, Advocates must be able to solve difficult customer issues using multiple information sources and be able to relate different data points together in the context of the problem
- Communication skills – Given the depth and breadth of the program, advocates must be able to articulate complex concepts in a way that customers or Account Managers can understand.
- Advocates must be able to converse with Account Managers in a professional and business-like manner
- Required to effectively communicate and work with professionals in other departments and customers, which may lead to independent decision making
- Capacity for Complexity – Due to the depth of business rules surrounding programs, CSRs must have the ability to grasp and retain complex program rules
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking – As many issues will require detailed research in different tools, CSRs must be able to solve difficult customer issues using multiple information sources and be able to relate different data points together in the context of the problem
- Communication skills – Given the depth and breadth of the program, CSRs must be able to articulate complex concepts in a way that customers can understand them. Also, given the maturity of customers calling the contact center (senior executive management), CSRs must be able to converse with these individuals in a professional and business-like manner
- Task Management/Self-Management – Rather than closing each issue on the first call, many customer support scenarios will require that the CSR record some information from the customer, perform some research off-line, and get back to the customer. This requires that the CSR be able to set and execute against expectations they set with their customer
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(Work From Home Available)
Major is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee’s job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department.
Click Here : Apply Now