Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative – Remote
Salary: $15 per hour
Company: United Health Group
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Even if you have no prior experience, we have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want – apply today! We provide the support and structure, you provide the interest and motivation.
In this role, you play a critical role in creating a quality experience for the callers that you connect with and those that you correspond with. Every interaction gives you that opportunity to improve the lives of our customers and exceed their expectations.
You’ll spend the majority of your day responding to calls from our members and help answer questions and resolve issues regarding health care eligibility, claims, and payments. You’ll also spend a portion of your time reviewing, researching, and processing healthcare claims with the goal to ensure that every claim has a fair and thorough review.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have the flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 6:00 am – 9:00 pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and identify the type of assistance the customer needs (i.e. benefit and eligibility, billing and payments, authorizations for treatment, and explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real-time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- High school diploma / GED (or higher)
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
Click Here : Apply Now