Job Responsibilites : Customer Services Representative
Company : LV=Life
Location : Remote UK
Here at LV= Life and Pensions, we’re committed to making sure our customers trust us to protect their families, finances and futures – that’s why we keep them at the heart of every decision we make. In fact, doing the right thing is what unites all 1,500 of our people, driving us forward as we shape tomorrow, together. So if you’re ambitious, passionate and looking for a role where you can really make a difference, don’t miss your chance to join us.
Whether you’re joining us from a similar role or looking to kick-start your career, you’ll need to:
- Have experience of providing outstanding customer service
- Be a team player who enjoys working with others
- Have great communication skills and a real talent for making customers feel special
- Be a top-notch multi-tasker
- Be able to use your initiative to solve problems and create solutions that delight our customers
- Be good with words and numbers and have strong attention to detail
A collaborative, supportive culture. Recognition and rewards for a job well done. Plenty of room for progression. This certainly isn’t your average Customer Service role. Here, every claim, every customer and every day is different. Challenging? You bet. Rewarding? Absolutely.
As part of our busy Customer Response Team within our Heritage department, you’ll be focusing on maintaining contact with our LV= customers via telephone communication predominantly. We are looking for people who are able to have difficult conversations, due to the nature of the bereavement calls we receive. As a key member of our team, you’ll be using all of the various systems and will be involved in a number of business critical activities centered around the impact caused by the member contact we have received. You’ll be working closely with others in the team, helping them with their everyday responsibilities and supporting LV= to achieve its regulatory objectives to maintain up to date customer records.
So whether you’re on the phone or responding to queries and correspondence, join us as a Customer Service Representative and we’ll keep you busy with all sorts of tasks. Trusted to make the right decisions, and providing a top-quality service. In return for your hard work, we’ll give you plenty of room to develop and lots of training to help get you there.
You’ll work 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday), 9am and 5pm. This position will be a balance of home based working for the duration of the 12-month contract.
Rewards and Benefits
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
- At LV= Life and Pensions, you’ll go above and beyond to do the right thing for our customers and we’ll reward you with an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package in exchange for your hard work.
- 24 days’ holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 26 days
- The opportunity to buy or sell up to five days’ holiday
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A fantastic flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, local discounts, cinema discounts)
- Cycle to work scheme
- A competitive pension for which LV= Life and Pensions will double match the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- You’ll receive up to 20% discount on our life products for you and your immediate family.
Here at LV= Life and Pensions we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re also open to conversations about flexible working as part of your application – if it’s right for our customers, our business and for you then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Click Here : Apply Now