Job Responsibilities : Customer Support Technician I
Salary : $50,000 – $60,000 a year
Company : Circadence Corporation
Location : Remote us
Why will you enjoy this role?
You will be a great fit for this role if you love helping people, working out problems, streamlining processes and task-based work.
If you are self-motivated, have a thirst for knowledge, and a passion for improving customer experience, we’d love to hear from you!
What will make you successful in the first 6-12 months?
- You’ll learn all about Project Ares. (i.e. features, scenarios, walkthroughs, best practices).
- You’ll meet your teammates; learn how we communicate and collaborate remotely.
- You’ll learn how to on-board new customers and support common issues.
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of Salesforce for case management and be comfortable making configuration changes to support processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience troubleshooting and deducing customer issues
- Enjoyment talking to and helping customers via email and phone
- Find fulfillment in providing solutions
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Possess clear, professional, and informative communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Remote experience or an ability to be self-sufficient and autonomous to meet goals in a remote setting
- Technical background with SaaS products and services
- Can independently troubleshoot, utilize a knowledge base, and further investigate to fix a problem
- A strong focus on organization and attention to detail
- Interest in learning and challenging yourself every day
- A desire to improve processes and services
- 2+ years in an IT or customer support position within a SaaS company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with CRMs, preferably Salesforce
- Experience managing a customer knowledge base
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Background in cyber security is a plus
- AS in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Understanding of Linux and Windows OS
- Understanding of customer support ticket lifecycle
What is your responsibility?
- Work 100% remotely to cover the Pacific Time Zone (8 am-5 pm PT)
- The standard shift will be within the Pacific time zone business hours, but applicants should have flexibility to support outside of these hours on an as needed basis.
- Effectively log and resolve issues for our customers through our service desk (primary channel), email, chat, and phone
- Collaborate with other team members and engineering to identify and assess customer needs to drive success and achieve resolutions
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide thorough, personalized solutions and alternatives to customer issues and follow up to ensure resolution and success
- Keep records of customer interactions and expand our knowledge base after a case has been resolved for future efficiency
- Monitor and maintain an up-to-date and accurate service desk for the tracking of customer issues and requests
- Provide statuses of tickets to sustain a cohesive relationship between the customer and the team
- Show composure and flexibility as customer base and case volume evolve and increase
- Report and track product bugs and incidents
- Advocate for customer needs
- Other duties as assigned
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
This is a remote position.