Job Responsibilities: Pharmacy Technician Physician Contact – WFH
Company: CVS Health
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply online.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast-track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
- Valid Pharmacy Technician license or Pharmacy Technician Trainee License
- 6+ months experience as a pharmacy technician
- Previous call center or telephonic experience in a pharmacy or related setting.
- Strong communication and telephonic skills
- Self-Directed but able to work well in a group
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated, and a self-starter
- Ability to work mandated overtime based on business needs
- Mail Order Pharmacy Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, IM Chat, and WebEx Meetings and MS Teams
- PTCB Certified
Verifiable High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Click Here : Apply Now