Job Responsibilities : Data Analytics Consultant
Salary : $60,000 – $86,000 a year
Company : Allstate
Location : Remote us
The Data Analytics Consultant is responsible for breaking down business problems within the Allstate Technology Support Center (ATSC) (i.e. key drivers for trends such as volume increases, low cycle times, decreases in quality, etc.) into structured analysis by assessing the requirements and/or business impact to arrive at recommended solutions in operational analytics. With limited guidance, the consultant will independently provide an understanding of data to produce insights and actionable recommendations to Operations business partners/leaders in the form of analytic projects, striving to positively impact and influence operational efficiencies and business decisions. The consultant will have a passion for problem solving, comfort with ambiguity and the ability to think conceptually, analytically and creatively.
- Assists in identifying actionable insights and recommendations for the ATSC to influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results across functional groups.
- Assists in developing analytics “story” and visual presentation strategies to ensure data is conveyed in meaningful and interpretive formats for all audience levels.
- Analyzes structured and unstructured data from several sources to identify drivers
- Coordinates projects and program execution.
- Develops and implement analytical and/or statistical methodologies for evaluating Operations processes, business problems, and/or ROI of products and services.
- Reviews results, identifies variances to planned performance, analyzes causes of variance and make actionable recommendations to frontline leaders
- Performs data analysis and evaluates trend analysis using statistical methods
- Integrates technical knowledge with business processes and functions
- Presents insights and findings on major projects to senior leadership. Effectively communicates logic and technical processes supporting the analytic solutions.
- 1-3 years’ experience with conducting descriptive statistics and exploratory data analysis (distribution, correlation, histogram, scatter, box plots, trend lines, text mining)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software and/or ATSC Incident Management Software (ServiceNow)
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (ex. sum function, charts, sorting, filters)
- Knowledge of data management and data visualization software (Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Python)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to simplify complex technical ideas
- Intermediate time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize.
- Knowledge with relational databases and data warehouses (Oracle, ADW)
Click Here : Apply Now