Job Responsibilities: Data Entry Clerk
Company: Kanaan Communications, LLC
Location: Westland, MI
Educational requirements: High School
Data Entry Clerk
This is a great opportunity to join Kanaan Communications and grow your career with us! We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work on a great team and have a real impact on the business!
Kanaan Communications, LLC provides a wide range of services to telecommunications providers including engineering services; outside plant construction (Aerial/Underground); plant maintenance; network upgrades including node splits, fiber & coax splicing, and activation/certification work. We have a specialized power supply team providing maintenance, capital improvements, and on-demand services.
Kanaan Communications is currently seeking an entry-level Data Entry Clerk. This position works, under the guidance of their Team Leader and Department Manager and is responsible for accurately and timely entering payroll and billing information into various computer systems/programs.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Competitive Rates
- Inputting of payroll and billing information into the database.
- Performing quality checks on data by teammates by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering information.
- Communicating with field operations to resolve any issues with submitted paperwork.
- Requesting additional information for documents that are deemed incomplete.
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Assisting the Scanning Department, if necessary.
- Other clerical duties as assigned by Team Leader/Department Manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills.
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word is highly desired.
- Solid understanding of alphanumeric data entry.
- Must be available to work mandatory overtime (advance notice given).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets, and fax machines. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational Reimbursements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Click Here : Apply Now