Job Responsibilities: General – Data Entry Clerk (Mortgage)
Salary : $15 – $16 an hour
Company: Agility 360
Location: Remote US
General – Data Entry Clerk
Agility 360 is looking for an experienced Data Entry Clerk. The position is responsible for reviewing closed loan files to enter necessary application and other loan data in the loan origination system (LOS) from credit file /closing file documentation submitted by correspondent lenders. This is a remote position.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all mortgage loan documentation including DU/LP results and their required credit and property related documentation, HUD-1 review, escrow set up, closing/legal documents and state and federal regulatory disclosures
- Strict attention to detail & accuracy required
- Well versed and knowledgeable of applicable purchase mortgage guidelines as well as applicable workflow process and policies / procedures.
- 1 year experience in mortgage lending or servicing is preferred.
Job Duties & Responsiblities
- Completes file data entry on 10 – 12 files per day.
- Reviews files for to verify receipt of established minimum documentation requirements. Advise correspondents of missing documents and coordinates timely receipt of missing items.
- Completes file data entry in a timely and accurate manner properly documenting the Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Runs compliance check tool to ensure loans meet compliance & regulatory requirements
- Monitors work queue pipelines to ensure client SLAs are meet or exceeded.
- Interacts with clients and sales staff on complex or unique issues and problems to effectively resolve.
- Escalates loans to higher authority levels for review as needed.
- Maintains excellent client satisfaction scores by completing high quality file data entry within industry leading turn times.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.