Job Responsibilities : Junior Data Science
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : Dell Technologies
Location : Remote Work- India
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : B.tech or Bachelor in CS, Physics, Math and Statistic
Experience requirements : 5+ year
- 5+ years in a related role with a graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics or similar field; must include deep knowledge of statistics and math
- Strong coding skills in Python and SQL
- Must be able to create ETL pipelines
- Machine Learning to include state-of-art knowledge across Deep learning, NLP, Classification, Regression etc. on large datasets.
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Data Scientist within our Digital IT organization’s Digital Analytics and Data Science team.
What you’ll achieve
You will be part of a team that innovates and collaborates with internal stakeholders to deliver world-class solutions with a customer first mentality. This group is passionate about the data science field and is motivated to find opportunity in, and develop solutions for, evolving challenges.
- Solve complex business and customer issues utilizing AI/ML
- Build prototypes and scalable AI/ML solutions that will be integrated into software products
- Collaborate with software engineers, business stakeholders and product owners in an Agile environment
- Have complete ownership of model outcomes and drive continuous improvement.