Job Responsibilities : Business Operation Representative
Salary : Not Fixed
Company : DELL
Location : Remote Work
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Graduation
Experience requirements : 0– 3 Year
Why Work For Us :
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
As a Representative, the team member will be responsible to work on various proactive and reactive activities that provide operations support to the CS organization. The candidate should have attention to detail as it involves contacting DELL EMC customers with site information & many other proactive/ reactive activities internally.
- Work on many deliverables assisting the Scheduling and Account Services team
- Provide Administrative support for Schedule and Dispatch team by contacting customers
- Certain activities are goal oriented so the team member should ensure the goal is met by EOQ
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to gather and update the required information in the database
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Flexible and easy to adapt to changes.
- Adaptable to work in 24/7 work environment
- Graduate/ Post- graduate (Non-Tech)
Application closing date :
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Remote Recent-Graduate
Job ID: R104268