Job Responsibilities : Business Operation Advisor
Salary : 20000 – 30000 per month
Company : Dell Career
Location : Remote Work
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Business Operations Advisor
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell Technologies. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analysing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
Join us as a Advisor on our Business Support team in India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Business Operations Advisor, you will collaborate with our customers to define business requirements while providing solutions and tools that strengthen business processes. You will define objectives based on end-user needs and identify the organization’s strengths, finding ways to maximize opportunities and improve business processes.
• Work with business users to define and investigate problems, conducting studies to create alternative business solutions that meet current and future environments
• Learn and apply knowledge in one functional area, maintaining and managing systems key to that function and then modify procedures to solve problems
• Be a subject matter expert on business processes
• Interpret findings and identify business opportunities to deliver values through Knowledge Management at the program and business unit levels
• Design, develop, implement and maintain solutions, leading projects and work with extended teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 3 to 5 years of related experience with a strong understanding of internal business processes and systems capabilities
• Detailed knowledge of Knowledge Management applications and tools
• Ability to work independently and successfully influence senior decision makers
• Strong project management skills and change management experience
• Bachelors’ degree