Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketer & Ecommerce
Salary : 30000 – 50000 per month
Company : Philip
Location : Gurugram, Haryana
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : See description
About the Organization
Rated amongst the Top 50 Great Places to Work, Philips Healthcare in India operates in the medical equipment and diagnostic imaging segment including CT, MRI, X‐rays, cardiovascular system, nuclear medicine, PET‐CT, ultrasound, Patient monitoring systems, critical care and Healthcare informatics space.
India healthcare business is spread into 28 states in India and 7 union territories. Operations for neighboring countries of Nepal / Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are also covered from here. The organization is divided into 5 regions – North, East, West , Deccan and South and have sales / service/ projects teams based in the regions. We are operating in a fast changing technology space with new product introductions happening regularly to keep pace with changing competition landscape
Leads the integral direct 2 business execution, as well as the activations for the B2B business within the overall customer engagement in the market.
The objective is to seamlessly integrate and leverage digital activation and drive digital sales channels across the E2E Customer Decision Journey and step up the customer experience across demand generation, sales and post sales, supply chain and customer service using CRM, Store/Portals, Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI).
Manages online channels and actively collaborates with the P&L owners in the BMC to deliver upon the D2B ambition and manage a ring-fenced budget comprised of Digital, Supply chain and finance components.
- Responsible for: Short- and long-term strategy and management of the Philips Store and Portals, drive lead management to optimize the daily sales and realize the budgets, planning and targets and converting shop visits to sales, Tracking and optimizing daily sales and budgets.
- You are responsible for the digital activation of global and local campaigns.
- Support Head of Marketing in creation of the marketing plan taking into account all digital touchpoints along the CDJ.
- Look for new business development opportunities within direct online space to constantly grow business in optimal manner
- Execute the digital demand generation in alignment with the Marketing Plan and drive lead management efforts to ensure timely funnel and opportunity conversion towards Philips Stores and Portals.
- In-store content optimizing in relation to service, product and campaign level.
- Increasing traffic to Philips Store and Portals from internal and external sources while optimizing ROI on ad spend.
- Contribute towards Health Systems Marketings Council agenda and priorities
- In collaboration with Insights & Analytics, analyze data and proposals for improvement of the customer decision journey, conversion and basket value.
- Portfolio and stock management which requires guiding phasing of products and campaign forecasting for online store
- Acting as first point of contact for escalations by order desk for online orders from store and EDI.
- Supporting the setup of new customer accounts
- Execution of event sales through the online shop
- Support sales and business managers with identification of content from online store for customer catalogues.
- Co-ordination and management of relevant change requests.
- Be the one point of contact for all direct online topics for internal (sales, marketing, customer services, operations and IT) and external stakeholders (search-, affiliate- and marketing agencies)Work Experience:
- Experience in customer facing, consultative roles where you must have displayed engagement in empathetic and compelling ways with hospital C-Suite & Hospital middle management (i.e. department heads & IT-heads).
- Prior eCommerce experience
- Experience with novel Business models
- Certified LEAN AdvanceCompetencies
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire.
- Cultivates Innovation
- Tech/Digital savvy
- Plans & Aligns
- Builds Network
- Action Oriented
- Balances Stakeholders
- Strategic Mindset
- Manages Ambiguity