Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Role
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : BPTP Limited
Location : Barakhamba Road, Delhi
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 5 + yr
Role & Responsibilities
- Website revamp idea & strategies development.
- New tools implementation (web phase) for better user friendly experiences.
- Idea & Conceptualizing of SMM & SMO strategies.
- Digital Marketing Budget- Planning , formulating & Conceptualizing.
- Pre-sale support.
- SMS, WhatsApp & Emailer activities (In-house & CP based)
- Reviewing & planning SM posting hygiene.
- Strategic and tactical branding activities.
- Compiling & monitoring the stats driven through lead generation activities.
- Monitoring & reviewing the report shared by vendors for A/B testing activities.
- Communication with customers and prospects.
- Marketing task Calendar.
- Vendor & Agency management.
- Price negotiating with vendors for lead generation campaigns.
- Coordination with PR agency- Press Releases, represent the company to media outlets.
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
- Accomplish financial objectives by paying vendors bills on time, preparing an annual budget with assistance, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordination with sales team for location branding and marketing support.
- Properties launch- Residential & commercials.
Planning and monitoring of festive events posting (idea & Concept) on digital platforms
Desired Candidate Profile
Good Communication Skills
Preferable from Real Estate Industry
Perks and Benefits
As per industry norms