Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Executive
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : Bewakoof
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 2+ yr
Whats it About:
- We are looking for a hard working and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, executing, and reporting the digital marketing strategies deployed across paid media channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, machine learning products, and also be comfortable with hands-on execution across all Digital Marketing Channels. The DME will work with the marketing team, category team, design team, editorial teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The objective of this role is to significantly grow the overall sales revenue for Bewakoof through campaign planning and execution.
- Founded 9 years ago, Bewakoof is one of the largest Youth Fashion Brands in India. Started by 2 IIT Bombay alumni, its one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country. The company has a revenue run-rate of 250crs, growing more than 100% Y-O-Y, and has managed to be the sole profitable player in the online shopping space in India. Serving 30,000 products daily, Bewakoof has sold over 1crore products till date, with a team-strength of 250 employees and a 1000-people workforce across manufacturing and warehousing. We plan to grow 10x in the next 4 years with a vision to create Indias largest Youth Fashion Brand, and this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey!
- Assist in building, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy across paid media channels like Google, Facebook, Affiliates, and Ad Exchanges.
- Strategize, execute and optimize campaigns on Google Search, UAC, UACe, Display, YouTube, Shopping.
- Discovery ads, Amazon Ads, and other Marketplace Ads.
- Strategize and execute campaigns on Facebook, Dynamic Ads, Prospecting and Remarketing Ads with robust data analysis, A/B tests and testing new ad formats.
- Creative eye for design and experience working within brand guidelines. Thematising and briefing for content and creatives as per the campaign objective, Sales and other promotional activities.
- Evaluating business metrics and performance metrics for end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Measure and report across all media channels and assess goals and KPIs
- Stay up to date with industry trends and internal data trends
- Drive scalability while improving or maintaining ROI
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget and media plan across paid media
- Ability to visualize and report on important data metrics across both business and marketing.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Min 2 years proven experience in Digital Marketing.
- Hands-on experience in executing campaigns across Google and Facebook Ads
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
Nice To Have:
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with SEM, Google Analytics, Similarweb, Attribution tools like Branch, etc
- Understanding of data, attribution models and reporting across platforms.
- Sense of ownership and accountability with respect to delegated responsibilities.
- Data Driven approach to marketing solutions and optimizations.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills.