Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Designation: Management Level – Associate
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : Accenture
Location : Mumbai
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Any Graduate
Experience requirements : 1-3 yr
What would you do?
You will be working as part of the Digital Marketing team to understand and help clients market or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet but also including mobile phones, display advertising and any other digital medium.
In this role as a content editor copywriter, you will evolve into a strategist and creator to produce some of the best digital content communications in the business. Working across retail products and a wide range of lifestyle categories. As well as producing top-notch copy you will be responsible for using the software tools to search trends, SEO to create response winning web content, and signposting to guide users through their purchasing considerations. You will also be responsible on a rolling basis for constant improvement, updates and data analysis and reporting of results to line managers and clients. You will take responsibility for checking facts, accuracy and restructuring and creating engaging copy and giving it the approval to go live. This role demands excellent English writing skills and grammar, an understanding of colloquial and friendly English language as opposed to formal, plus an ability to write in very distinctive brand styles.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Digital Marketing
- Web Content Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.