Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: Upto $28.84 per hour
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience requirements: 2-4 yr
The demand for home renovations has never been stronger, yet, it’s surprisingly difficult for a new homeowner to renovate. It can take a decade to build up enough home equity and savings to pay for a major renovation. As a result, recent homeowners do a lot of financially suboptimal things to compensate like borrow from their 401k, rack up credit card debt, and use high-interest personal loans. Or they just live unhappily for years in a home that doesn’t meet their family’s needs.
RenoFi is growing quickly and needs a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. We are curing running paid search, social, retargeting, third-party placements, and other online ads and we need someone to come in and own some of those channels to take them to the next level. We’re a small but growing team so there’s plenty of room for professional growth and possibly work within other marketing disciplines. We are very team-oriented and want to make sure everyone is hitting their goals, learning, and having fun while driving the business forward.
The experienced candidate has most of the following skills:
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in planning, building, executing, and reporting on online marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of bidding platforms and how to manage work within the auction platforms
- Willingness to test, learn and optimize continuously for incremental improvements
- In-depth experience using an analytics platform to track and optimize
- Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that are followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation
- Experience with some combination of Paid Search, Social, Display/Media, Retargeting, and Direct Mail.