Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Ferguson
Location : Remote US
As the premier decorative plumbing brand under the Ferguson Enterprises umbrella, Signature Hardware offers thousands of products for the kitchen, bath, and home. We pride ourselves on our wide selection of timeless classics and modern accents, as well as our easy-to-shop site, expert customer service, and collaborations with designers across the country.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will assist with all brand advertising across traditional and digital channels as well as engage with customers through the company’s website and social media properties. We are looking for a hardworking self-starter who is ready to learn and grow with our team.
This role offers remote flexibility! The ideal candidate will live in the Greater Cincinnati / Kentucky area and be able to work out of our Erlanger, KY office, as needed, however a fully remote work structure will be considered for well qualified candidates.
- Support the Brand Advertising Strategist in the execution of advertising campaigns across digital and traditional channels
- Work with design and content teams on the development of assets to support all advertising activity
- Support Web Merchandising Strategist in analyzing website behavior and improving the consumer experience through site search, category page, and homepage merchandising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and recommend optimizations as needed
- Monitor and appropriately respond to consumer questions and reviews on Signature Hardware’s social media channels and the website
- Coordinate product orders with Social Media Influencers and provide follow-up questions and additional requests
- Evaluate emerging technologies and trends and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with vendor partners as needed
- This role will allocate approximately 50% of their time managing customer communication and the remaining 50% focused on digital marketing execution and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant fields of study
- A passion to establish a career in digital marketing and advertising
- Highly creative with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset and passion for data-driven thinking
- Experience with social media communication and other digital marketing channels preferred