Job Responsibilities : Senior Associate CRM Marketing
Company : DoorDash
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
About the Role
You will run communications and programs to improve Dasher (Driver) onboarding and retention as we expand our international footprint. You will manage the Dasher lifecycle using email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging.
You will help grow the Dasher fleet as we expand in international markets by building localized onboarding comms, improving new Dasher conversion, and increasing engagement and retention from the existing fleet. You will report to the Director of CRM Marketing, Driver on our CRM Marketing team in our Growth Marketing organization.
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or growth overall; 2+ years of experience in lifecycle, email, or retention marketing
- the ability to create data-driven marketing campaigns end-to-end
- A record of meeting team goals through cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Deep experience with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Familiarity with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Looker, and Periscope,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- View Full Description