Job Responsibilities: Operations Analyst (NA)
Salary: 68000 per YEAR
Company: eBay Inc.
Location: Remote US
Looking for a company that inspires passion courage and creativity where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy sell connect and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
We have an opportunity for an energetic individual to work across all North America (NA) Lines of Business within the Global Customer Service (GCX) organization supporting the development of strategy and insights for key operational metrics while providing market-level insights to help deliver our mission.
The NA Operations Analyst will be responsible for working with the Operations and Cross-Functional teams across the region in reviewing all aspects of the business that impact our operational KPIs. Providing analytical support to the leadership team to support both strategic and tactical decision-making while also providing support to the operations teams in delivering outputs will be a vital part of this role. This role will take lead on the development and completion of specific projects reviewing and providing data workstream analysis & Tools efficiency analysis and identifying/understanding operational efficiencies.
- Customer Focused
- Gathering data and providing deep dive analysis to identify trends and root cause volume drivers impacting our members and the Operational and Customer Experience critical metrics.
- Developing Ways of Working
- Support the Operations team with developing ways of working that support operational requirements
- Document and Capture findings that aid in improved ways of working
- Engage with support functions to ensure we are understanding inputs that may impact the market-level outcomes
- Drive insights to action demonstrating insights and findings to support outcomes on KPIs across groups
- Working closely with support teams to support gaps and provide insights on ways of working
- Monitoring delivery against Operational Efficiency and Customer Experience objectives
- Capturing insights and trends to support decision-making at the Market level
- Provide daily weekly and monthly updates to the extended leadership team on the Regional Performance
- Reporting and analysis responsibilities
- Supporting Regional Operations by reporting back insights against the key initiative
- Understand cause and effect across the Lines of Business that are impacting the NA Market
- Develop strong working relationships with the Lines of Business Managers and Specialists to support insight gathering
- Using the data to drive insights into the business – from site and process to initiative or behavior drive issues
- Engagement with the Partner Teammates as needed to gain insight and feedback on processes and policies – participate in WBRs and MBR
- Ability to work on their initiative in a confident and professional manner
- Candidates must have excellent attention to detail be self-motivated high energy and have the ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate both qualitative and quantitative data to generate insights recognize trends and initiate actions.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong collaborator management and presentation skills to support bringing others on the journey.
- Excellent engagement and communication skills are required for this role
- The ideal candidate is someone who has experience managing customer metrics within a team
- Understanding Operations is essential for this role