Job Responsibilites : Marketing Strategy Associate
Company : Facebook
Location : Remote US
F2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment. At F2, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world.This role is part of the F2 Marketing Strategy & Insights (MS&I) team, which supports the marketing organization and cross-functional partners with research, strategic analysis, and market and competitive insights. MS&I is seeking a Marketing Strategy Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate would have a background in strategic analysis and prior experience leveraging data and insights to develop strategy, and excellent cross-functional partnership and communication skills.
- Oversee research and data analysis to support the assessment of growth opportunities for F2 payments products, including an analysis of market size, consumer behavior, and competitive positioning to evaluate the attractiveness of new markets, product use cases, and audience targets for marketing
- Leverage insights to develop data-driven business cases to inform product and marketing investment decisions
- Assist with internal and external data gathering and analysis to support market prioritization, audience target definition, and market landscape assessment
- Support the development of marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Product, Decision Science, UX Research, Business Operations, and Partnerships to ensure analyses are robust and primed to have a direct impact on product and marketing planning
- Prepare presentations to disseminate learnings across the organization and communicate actionable insights and recommendations to executives, product and business leaders, and cross-functional partners, in order to influence product and marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization and/or coursework in business strategy, marketing, analytics, or related field
- 5+ years experience in a strategy, research, business consulting, or marketing strategy role at a tech, media or financial services company
- Strategic thinking skills with demonstrated experience structuring and analyze complex market problems and form insights-driven hypotheses
- Analytical skills with the experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills with the experience translating analytical learnings into strategic insights, develop clear and concise recommendations, and present findings to stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Highly organized, with the experience working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Advanced degree such as an MBA or MS in marketing or analytics
- Experience in payments and/or financial services
- Experience in a research or insights role
- Experience in international markets
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Click Here : Apply Now