Job Responsibilities : Shift Incharge
Salary : Not Disclosed
Comapny : Flipkart
Working hours: 8 Hours
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Education requirements : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience requirements : 1– 3 Year
Role – Shift Incharge – Hyperlocal Operations (Dark Store)
Location – As per Requirement.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Driven by the passion of ‘Flipsters’ and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action and Customer First, with Integrity – Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation and encourages work-life balance. Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to Work For in 2019’, among the ‘100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, Flipkart is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
About the team
Hyperlocal is the newest team under the Flipkart umbrella, with the sole mission to provide Best Customer experience & Customer Delight serving the gamut of products under Flipkart platform. The team would enable Customers with multiple choices of faster deliveries bridging the gap of Urgent Customer Needs with a wider array of selection. The team is a high intensity team with the perfect blend of folks bringing complementary expertise from Fulfillment Centers, Last/Middle Mile & Customer Services.
About the role
The shift incharge would manage the complete store/warehouse making sure that customer orders are processed within the guardrail. Candidates would be managing 6-8 people ensuring that operations run smoothly and metrics are achieved. Managing vendors/transportation is another important activity which is linked to material Inbound & outbound. Expected to build stakeholder relationships, prepare RCA’s, maintaining inventory reco records.
What you’ll do:
- Managing & Responsible for Hyperlocal Stores’ Operations
- Analyzing store level daily Performance
- Managing rosters of team members
- Shift planning basis Inbound & Outbound volume
- People Management, grooming of team members to scale up.
- Solving day to day operational issues with stores and 3PL
- QC check for fresh/low shelf life inventory
- Vendor management/Coordination with business,transportation.
- Ensuring Inventory Hygiene & losses Reco.
- Control attrition/Attendance & leave management
- Resolving cash reconciliation pendency at the store Level with 3PL Management Team
- Handling Customer Escalation Issue, RCA
- Ensuring Availability at all Stores eg:- store assets, Bags/ POS Machines/ gel packs etc.
What you’ll need:
- Candidates should speak the local language.
- Graduation is preferred
- Should have warehousing exposure – inward, outward operations
*only limited job vacancy