Job Responsibilities : Front Desk Night Audit
Company: Big Sky Resort
Location: Big Sky, MT 59716 USA
Educational requirements: High School
Overview: The Night Audit provides excellent guest service by acting as the front-line of Big Sky Resort. This position is an expert on all lodging provided by the Resort, as well as activities and sights in the area. Night Audits may have contact with a guest before, during, and after their stay and will provide consistency through all of these interactions.
The front desks accepting applications are the Huntley/Shoshone, Summit at Big Sky, and Whitewater Inn. For more information about our lodging locations check out the link here.
- Provide a point of contact for guests of Big Sky Resort. Will walk guests through check-in and check-out of lodging, answer the phone and provide information during the stay, and complete accurate billing at departure. Required to run credit cards, process cash transactions, and reconcile bank at end of shift.
- Duties specific to the Night Audit position include but are not limited to: running the night audit report, closing out daily transactions for Lodging and/or Food and Beverage, and communicating with Security.
- Aware of any activities and meeting locations on the Resort property. Able to accurately direct guests
- Work congruently with all Resort staff. Will coordinate guest needs with Bellman, Concierge, Housekeeping, Hotel Maintenance, and local area vendors. Must maintain a positive attitude and encourage an environment of teamwork.
- Follow directions and able to uphold and abide by Boyne USA and Big Sky Resort policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidential information and inform management of any unusual or suspicious behavior
- Stand for the duration of a shift behind the front desk. Must be ready to assist any guest that arrives at a moment’s notice.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Available for shifts approximately 11:00pm to 7:00am
All full-time seasonal employment at Big Sky Resort includes:
- FREE All Access Ski Pass and eligibility for Montana Ski Area Association (ski other Montana hills and Boyne properties for free)
- Discounted skiing for friends and family
- Discounted ski/snowboard lessons/rentals and F&B/retail discounts at all Boyne outlets
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing and lodging discounts for friends and family
- Discounted Lone Mountain Ranch Cross Country Ski Trail Pass
- FREE Basecamp activities including zip line course
- Monthly employee events