Job Responsibilites : Executive Assistant
Salary : $45,000 a year
Company : GEICO
Location : Katy, TX 77449 US
GEICO is looking for a highly organized and ambitious individual for the role of Executive Assistant! The Executive Assistant performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the Assistant Vice President.
Candidates must be able to successfully multi-task in a fast paced environment. The core duties consist of answering, screening and logging voicemail messages and both incoming and outgoing calls, opening and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining professional calendars and making appointments as instructed, attending meetings and transcribing meeting minutes, composing and distributing meeting notes, routine correspondence and reports and reviewing documents prepared by others for management’s signature to assure procedural and typographic accuracy. Candidates will also have the responsibility of planning and coordinating meetings, conferences and travel reservations and will receive, review and process departmental invoices, while maintaining and ordering supplies as needed and performing general clerical duties.
- Must be able to, with or without accommodation, perform the essential functions which include, but are not limited to seeing, hearing, typing and speaking.
- Work activities involve combinations of sitting, walking, kneeling, climbing, pulling, bending, lifting, carrying and standing for extended periods.
- Must be able to follow complex instructions, resolve conflicts or facilitate conflict resolution, and have strong organization/priority setting skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to learn and apply large amounts of technical and procedural information.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.