Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
Salary: $21.84 an hour
Location: Honolulu, HI 96813
Educational requirements: High School
Customer Service Representative – Honolulu, HI
Salary: $21.84 per hour / $44,000 annually
Salary with a Bachelor’s Degree: $23.33 per hour / $47,000 annually
To ensure our associates receive the training and support needed to excel and thrive, associates hired for this position are generally required to work at the GEICO building during their orientation period. GEICO follows federal and state guidance and legal requirements regarding measures designed to limit the spread of COVID-19, including masking and social distancing. Measures may vary by GEICO location.
As a full-time Customer Service Representative, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* which includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust, and growing customer satisfaction
- An effective communicator who understands the importance of listening and being empathetic
- Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly
- Open to feedback to support your performance and development
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include the length of service.
**Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.