Job Responsibilities : Auto Damage Trainee
Salary : $21.52 an hour
Company : GEICO
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Salary: $21.52 per hour / $43,362.80 annually
- This position can be a field position or remote (work from home position) based on business need. You will be provided in depth details at the interview!
Accidents can be scary, and our Auto Damage team rises to the occasion to provide unparalleled customer service when our customers need us the most. We’re looking for Auto Damage Adjusters in Corpus Christi, TX who are motivated and ready to grow their careers to the next level with GEICO. Flexibility to work in different environments is also key, as our auto damage adjusters may work from their home, a body shop, a virtual estimating center, or even on the road.
Our industry-leading, paid training will teach you the ins and outs of automobile damage adjusting, so you can directly assist our customers after accidents or major disasters. We’re looking for those who are equally motivated as they are compassionate. Your unique skillset, along with the latest auto-adjusting tools and tech, will help you:
- Inspect and assess vehicle damage caused by all types of accidents
- Estimate vehicle repair costs and negotiate equitable settlements
- Partner with other adjusters and supervisors to work with body shops, rental partners, and parts providers.
As an Auto Damage Trainee, you’ll be constantly challenged to continue growing your skills and knowledge to better understand our industry, company, and customers. If you want a career with plenty of growth opportunities, let’s talk.
As an Auto Damage Trainee, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid driver’s license (must meet company underwriting guidelines for at least the past 3 consecutive years) and the ability to maintain applicable state and federal certifications and permits
- Willingness to be flexible with primary work location – position may require either remote or in-office work
- Solid computer, mechanical aptitude, and multi-tasking skills
- Effective attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
Click Here : Apply Now