Job Responsibilities : Graduate Academic Advisor
Salary : $70000 per year
Company : National Louis University
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
- Provide single point of contact advising service to an assigned group of students from admission through graduation to retain students.
- Effectively communicate the curriculum and graduation requirements for program, college and university academic policies and procedures.
- Work closely with academic program faculty and participate in department meetings as needed.
- Maintain accurate and timely student records.
- Provide student with general information on the university that students need to be successful.
- Provide career guidance and assist students in connecting with Career Services.