Job Responsibilities : Graphics Designer
Salary : 20000 – 30000 /- per month
Company : Cimpress India (Ahmedabad, Gujarat)
Location : Work From Home
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Diploma/Graduation
Experience requirements : 0– 1 Year
Do you speak designs & creativity? We have an opportunity for you. We believe that having the right team is intrinsic to getting the best outcomes possible and this is why we are now looking for a creative Graphic Designers to join us. We have global presence across multiple nations, with a variety of clients from varying small business sectors. We are looking to add creative minds for Cimpress India Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad location (Remote location). Here are the details:-
Job title: Production Artist (Graphic Designer)
Job Location: Remote
Shift: Rotational (Day & Night)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create/Review/Recreate high-quality designs based on customer request useful for production ensuring that the designs meet our design standards and customer expectations in a professional and efficient manner enabling exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Understand our customers and their businesses, backgrounds as well as culture
- Understanding of our product and service offerings and their use for our customers’ business
- Expert at designing skills like Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills, etc. and demonstrate the use of this expertise in creating creative, professional design solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role.
- Willingness to work across multiple workflows and across changing shift times (including night shift)
What you bring in to Cimpress (Must have skills & knowledge) :
- Degree/diploma course in Graphics designing from a renowned institute or university
- Expert at using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop i.e. demonstrates a high level of understanding about existing commercial designing software applications/CAD tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Advance level of Designing Skills such as Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills etc.
- Exhibits creativity skills as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong ethical behavior combined with passion, commitment and drive for delivering high quality designs in an efficient manner
- English Language/Communication: Reading Comprehension – Intermediate; Writing Skills – Intermediate; Verbal Communication – Basic
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications/CAD tools
- Adaptability to ongoing improvements and changes, rejects cynicism
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Applies customer satisfaction-oriented approach in his/her daily tasks.
- Aptitude for learning & continuous improvement
- Receptive to receive and share feedback, has self-awareness
- Has a growth mindset for the self-learning and improvement.
- Able to work effectively across different cultures
What you will get in return:
- Salary as best in Industry
- MNC Culture with weekly 5 days working
- Learning opportunities for self-development
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided transportation* & Canteen* facility
- Group Insurance, Mediclaim, Gratuity etc.