Job Responsibilites : Graphic Designer
Company : Pierce
Location : Remote USA
Working as an integral member of the design team, the Graphic Designer translates client needs into best-in-class visual design solutions. The main area of design work will be in support of business development proposals, existing client work, and corporate identity/branding.
- Create print and/or digital forms of visual communication for environments, collateral, advertisement, publication, online and alternative yet innovative touch-points
- Assist in planning and implementation of projects
- Understand Visual Identity Systems and Brand Identities and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
- Create mock-ups of conceptual/exploratory ideas
- Research products and/or services to positively impact design thinking and concepts
- Effectively collaborate with superiors and diverse team members
- Be agile, positive and open-minded in your approach to concepts and design
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Adobe Creative Suite Knowledge: Expert
- Champion problem solver
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven collaborator; demonstrates ability to consider multiple points of view, input points
- 3-8 Years of Agency Experience in Marketing / Design. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Experience in 3D Modeling (Cinema4D) a plus
- Video Editing; Drawing/Illustration Skills a plus
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis, operating office machines and handling light materials and supplies.
- May spend extended periods operating a desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating face-to-face, on the telephone and in writings.
- Periodic physical activity requires walking, climbing, bending, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and stooping.
- Physical surroundings vary from typical office environment to periods of outside work, subject to all weather conditions in various locations.
- Occasional travel locally and nationally, including weekend, evening and holiday work
Click Here : Apply Now