Job Responsibilites : Graphic Designer
Company : Pierce
Location : Remote USA
Working as an integral member of the design team, the Graphic Designer translates client needs into best-in-class visual design solutions. The main area of design work will be in support of business development proposals, existing client work, and corporate identity/branding.
- Create print and/or digital forms of visual communication for environments, collateral, advertisement, publication, online and alternative yet innovative touch-points
- Assist in planning and implementation of projects
- Understand Visual Identity Systems and Brand Identities and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
- Create mock-ups of conceptual/exploratory ideas
- Research products and/or services to positively impact design thinking and concepts
- Effectively collaborate with superiors and diverse team members
- Be agile, positive and open-minded in your approach to concepts and design
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Adobe Creative Suite Knowledge: Expert
- Champion problem solver
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven collaborator; demonstrates ability to consider multiple points of view, input points
- 3-8 Years of Agency Experience in Marketing / Design. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Experience in 3D Modeling (Cinema4D) a plus
- Video Editing; Drawing/Illustration Skills a plus
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite a plus
- Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis, operating office machines and handling light materials and supplies.
- May spend extended periods operating a desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating face-to-face, on the telephone and in writings.
- Periodic physical activity requires walking, climbing, bending, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and stooping.
- Physical surroundings vary from typical office environment to periods of outside work, subject to all weather conditions in various locations.
- Occasional travel locally and nationally, including weekend, evening and holiday work