Job Responsibilities : Graphic Designer I
Salary : $6500 per month
Company : TMF Health Quality Institute
Location : Remote US
This position is on the Communications team – Remote, Anywhere US.
**This position is contingent upon a contract**
*COVID-19 vaccination required, subject to legally required accommodations*
Performs moderately complex (journey-level) graphic design work. Guides and facilitates assigned task area(s) in planning and executing a comprehensive communications strategy. Works under general supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Plans and coordinates multiple communication projects concurrently, coordinates with appropriate task area(s), and completes projects on time and on budget.
- Plans and coordinates communication messaging and strategy for reaching various publics.
- Coordinates with assigned task area(s) to develop and/or adapt communications activities to achieve strategic goals.
- Assists in creating designs, concepts, and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Assists in developing and manipulating graphics, illustrations and photographs.
- Works with subject matter experts to design and create content for TMF websites.
- Assists in development of informational and/or educational videos using web-based or online platforms.
- Assists in remediating materials, including video and print, to adhere to required accessibility standards.
- Plans and coordinates bid requests for outside vendors and assists in evaluating responses to ensure quality work for the lowest cost.
- Assists in designing and creating graphics for newsletters and other publications, brochures, displays, Web pages, etc.
- Assists in developing and recommending print, video, and Web marketing materials to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Works collaboratively with writers and other Communications staff members as needed.
- Presents drafts and ideas to assigned task area(s).
- Tracks, measures, evaluates and reports communication efforts.
- Ensures reinforcement of TMF’s brand image and follow the TMF Style Guide.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in art, design, communications or related discipline
- Additional experience in creating designs, concepts and layouts or other related areas may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree on a year per year basis. (Experience requirements may be satisfied by full-time experience or the prorated part-time equivalent.)
- One (1) year creating designs, concepts and layouts
- One (1) year communications
- Developing and manipulating graphics, illustrations and photographs
- Portfolio with relevant corporate work and proof of skill
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Working Knowledge of
- Layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Program/project planning, development and management methodologies
- Applicable laws, rules and regulations
Proficient skill in
- Prioritizing and organizing work assignments
- Public relations for maintaining effective working relationships with individuals and groups
- Developing and giving presentations
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
Some skill in
- Planning and coordinating projects and program activities
- Coordinating labor, materials and equipment
- Researching, analyzing and interpreting policies and state and federal laws and regulations
- Multitask and meet deadlines
- Exercise logic and reasoning to define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Make decisions that support business objectives and goals
- Identify and resolve problems or refer issues appropriately
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Adapt to the needs of internal and external customers
- Show integrity and ethical behavior; respect confidentiality, business ethics and organizational standards
- Assure compliance with regulatory, contractual and accreditation entries
Requires working in an office/cubicle environment; sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting and/or reaching. Requires repetitive movement; ability to lift, carry and move up to 25 lbs. when transporting work equipment or materials. May require ability to operate a motor vehicle; the ability to travel by motor vehicle and commercial airline. May require overnight travel.
Click Here : Apply Now