Job Responsibilities : Care Management Executive
Salary : 15000 – 25000 per month
Company : Indegene
Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : 12th, Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 0 – 1 yr
Job Descripstion :
- Counsel patients for improved health related outcomes at home visits, hospital OPD’s and doctor visit through lifestyle management & exercises.
- Ensure execution of PSP in their respective territory as per NP4 approved process flow.
- Report adverse event/ market complaints as per the SOP.
- Meet patients in regular intervals during pre-infusion, during infusion (if necessary), post infusion, 3 months, 6 months & 11 months post infusion & any other home visit based on patient’s requirement.
- Responsible for achieving set targets for patient enrolment and patient adherence to the therapy.
- Manage the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
- Review and take approvals for financial deviations
- Should be able to empathise with Patients.
- Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists and direct to Patient stockist
- Ensure patient data entry in CRM tool with required details to be filled as per brand requirement
- Handle patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Collate health records related data from consenting patients
A) Capture details related to Adverse events reported by patient in pre-defined templates and timelines
B) Capturing Patient detail and upload it to the CRM tool along with pre-defined data points of patients to the real world evidence.
- Attend Review calls / Meets with client / internal Leads at regular intervals
- Should have good oral and written communication in English and vernacular language as the location base.
- Should be flexible to adapt and travel on Adhoc work related requirements.
- Should be a self-starter and capable of working in teams.
- Coordinate and run review for work allocated with clients, internal teams as assigned.
- Execute Small/Medium size Project tasks and schedules
- Participate in People Practices – welcoming, communication, apply leaves on the Tool
- Receive regular feedback from team members (from clients as well) and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis
- Coordination with internal stakeholders to run the operations seamlessly.