Job Responsibilities : Associate Specialist | HR Service
Salary : 30000 – 60000 per month
Company : MasterCard
Location : Remote Work – Pune
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor’s Degree, MBA
Experience requirements : 0-1 yr
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Specialist, HR Services
- People Services is a part of MasterCard’s Global Business Services Center (GBSC) HR shared service center and is responsible for ensuring support in resolving employee’s HR inquiries and supporting HR programs and processes on a global basis.
- The organization has team members in several locations throughout the world to provide superior customer service to our employees and align with time zones and language differences.
- The position for, Specialist, People Services is to respond to HR inquiries, from all employees across a breadth of functional areas, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness.
- Have you supported a global HR operations function responding to and resolving employee inquiries?
- Do you have a continuous process improvement mindset?
- Have you supported an employee population resolving inquiries related to HR policies, processes, programs and systems?
- Do you have a passion for people?
- Are you motivated by solving inquiries with compassion and confidentiality?
- Are you an HR professional with high energy and commitment to responding quickly and accurately?
- Are you excellent with attention to detail and pride yourself on accuracy?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Professionally, efficiently, and accurately, respond to HR inquiries across a breadth of functional areas. Responses made in a timely manner with a high level of customer service orientation in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Topic areas span the spectrum of an employee’s life cycle including; resourcing and recruitment, Visa issuance and renewal (residence and business related), employee relations, reward, internal transfers/mobility, performance management, recognition (rewards/promotion), payroll, benefits and terminations.
- Escalate in-scope, complex cases to Tier 2 or subject matter experts (SME) with appropriate and complete documentation on work performed to date with follow-through until issue is adequately resolved.
- Resolve complex issues regarding HR inquiries, and where possible, work with HRIS team to implement preventative solutions.
- Complete simple to complex special projects, as needed.
- Interact with internal (COEs, HR Field teams) to obtain needed information to manage work to completion.
- Support higher complexity/level transaction processing including organization changes, supervisory organization changes, job changes, international assignments, etc.….
- Train new HR Tier 1 People Services staff.
- Provide support and guidance to other members on the team.
- Provide advanced technical support through research, analysis, and resolution of customer issues.
- Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows.
- Manage confidential data in a professional manner and according to HIPPA rules and MasterCard confidentiality requirements.
- Independently identify process improvements and participate in the implementation of improvements.
- With little supervision, modify, adapt, and develop new processes as appropriate to address specific issues related to transaction processing.
- Contribute information to build the AskHR knowledgebase and develop user-experience documentation (How To documents).
- Operate in partnership with HR teams and colleagues across all regions to ensure the consistent and effective delivery of HR support and HR systems related actions.
- Operate in a professional manner that is responsive and flexible to cultural differences.
- Ensure that the company works within the guidelines of each country it exists in to support legal, ethical, and jurisdictive limitations.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and understanding of the region / country it supports by participating in knowledge sharing activities with other members of the team.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
- A highly organized, articulate individual who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing customer satisfaction as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
- Collaborative – team oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Results-oriented, strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain processes and policies effectively
- Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Workday experience a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.