Job Responsibilities: Colleague Care Coordinator
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Hyatt Global Contact Center Omaha
Location : Remote us
This position can be worked at our Global Contact Center in Omaha, Nebraska or Marion, Illinois. This position can also be worked remotely. Please note this position can only be worked remotely from the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
The Human Resources Colleague Care Coordinator will provide support to the HR department, with a focus on employment – with primary duty to coordinate a positive applicant and new hire experience, from all aspects of sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding. This includes serving as Guest Services Onboarding Ambassador, creating a caring and supportive foundation for all new hire colleagues from offer through training.
This role is also responsible for coordinating the leave of absence process, bi-weekly payroll, Hyattus sabbatical program, tuition reimbursement programs, HRIS (ADP Enterprise/EIS) data administration, and colleague data maintenance. Includes document routing, saving and filing. Responsible for various other administrative tasks and projects as assigned. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all privileged information at all times.
- Participates in a wide range of recruitment efforts, including career fairs and campus recruiting, while maintaining our commitment to affirmative action
- Completing the selection process, which includes prescreening applications and resumes, facilitating interviews, conducting background checks, and identification of most qualified candidates.
- Onboarding Ambassador for Guest Services New hire colleagues. In this capacity serving as primary contact for newly hired colleagues from offer through completion of training. Includes distributing and collecting new hire information, completing I-9 verification & generating and communicating various other reporting, roster updates to various stakeholders
- Process, and maintain integrity of applicant and colleague information in applicant tracking system (Taleo), HRIS system (ADP EIS/Enterprise), HR Digital Document Solution, Access LOA databases, Time and Attendance system (Kronos) and other systems and databases.
- Leave administration, including leave database maintenance, tracking, providing guidance to colleagues with leave of absence questions and requests, sending response forms, and ensuring compliance with FMLA.
- Payroll administration, including bi-weekly payroll processing, research, troubleshooting and resolution of payroll errors/issues.
- Special Projects, which may include coordination of colleague events
- Tuition Reimbursement Program Administration
- Hyattus Sabbatical Program Administration
- 1-3 years Human Resources experience preferred
- 1+ years working experience with an HRIS system preferred
- 1+ years working experience with an applicant tracking system preferred
- Hyatt Human Resources experience preferred
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
- Solid working knowledge of basic computer navigation, including Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
Click Here : Apply Now