Job Responsibilities : BPO/Operator/Marketing
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : mckinsey & company
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : University Degree
Experience requirements : Not More than 2 Year
- University degree
- Fresher or experience in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as market researchers/search engine optimizers, quality analyst/quality controllers, transcription (medical/legal/business), process executives (data), document specialist (e-publishing), or executive/team assistants and secretaries
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, email, internet/web search or equivalent products
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Superior typing skills (min. 30 WPM; 95% accuracy)
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and on public holidays
You’ll work in Chennai as a member of the Visual Graphics & Media team which is part of a global support services function.
This team provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide. These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants’ communication with our clients, thus making the role of the Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) a central one. The majority of presentations are created in a customized version of PowerPoint.
McKinsey’s Business Presentation Design Services is a service line part of McKinsey Global Services India Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Trivandrum with more than 1,400 colleagues, working in various teams on a 24×7 basis, supporting more than 20,000 firm members across the globe.
You will work with consultants to understand their data and ideas and help convey them in a professional way by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
In this role, you will make the complicated business topics clear through business presentations that are easy to understand and visually pleasing to the eye. Business presentation is all about creating visual stories. On a daily basis, you will determine which charts are most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to create effective slides, and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
You will be working with consultants around the globe. When you create presentations,a you will encounter the challenge of cross-cultural communication. With specific training on this topic and the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different locations, you will learn how to overcome this challenge while interacting with colleagues over the phone and also in tailoring written communication.
You will work with very tight deadlines from 3 hours to an hour or even less. Your organizational abilities will enable you to manage all assignments smoothly, and you will have a team supporting you. You’ll receive an in-depth training in MS Office tips & tricks and numerous shortcuts which will help you work faster in order to meet deadlines.