Job Responsibilities : HR Associate
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : PepsiCo
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree or MBA Fresher
Experience requirements : 0-6 Month
The HR Operations Asst Coordinator will be responsible for day to day transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized transactions hire to retire for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools met the process requirements based out of the India GBS site.
- Understand the various system/tools leveraged by HR Ops team.
- Ensure complete understanding of HR processes associated with the work handled by ES team including data accuracy and integrity.
- Responsible for employee data base management.
- Responsible for timely service delivery as per defined SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement
- Accountable for data management and data accuracy.
- Ensure high level of Customer Service and Operational Excellence.
Ready to Work on shifts on rotational basis if required.
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Good learning skills & Analytical skills
- HR IT Tools area of interest
- Any Graduate (Excluding Engineering Graduates), MBA Fresher
- Fresher or with 0-6 months Experience would be preferred.
NOTE : – Only local candidate from Hyderabad would be preferred Relocation Eligible.