Job Responsibilities : Executive Language Customisation
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : Discovery
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 0 – 1 yr
- End to End Language Operations Management for All Languages
– 360 degree co-ordination & Quantum Management – Thorough follow up with dubbing studios and internal departments on pending issues.
– Tamil Language QC – Audio and Editorial Quality Control of all assigned dubbed and subtitled programming. Review, edit, write, fact-check, research and update scripts and glossaries.
– Tamil Language QC – Monitor editorial content for inappropriate cross-cultural words, gestures or symbols. Check for proper pronunciation, quality of voices and final audio mix (competing levels and quality).
- Review subtitled files for spelling, translation accuracy and proper adaptation.
- Support production teams in project development for Tamil Originals & support & provid solutions to Programming, OAP & MKT with any spl requirements on Tamil language.
– Use and update Language Customization databases – Constant evaluation of potential vendors & review – QC & Studio performances in all specialized regional languages
- Provide support and solutions to any query /concerns of members within the team & external teams
– Management of Payments for your set of Vendors – PO Creation, Budget Tracking, Followup, in time within 60 Days
- Casting for all regional languages
– New Launches – Research, Creative inputs on language, treatment, guidelines, team structure, reviewing shows etc
- 2-3 years experience in Tamil Customization
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, TV Production or equivalent work experience.
- Good editorial and creative criteria.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work remote
-Excellent oral and written communication skills – English & Tamil
- Excellent organizational skills.