Job Responsibilities : Digital Advertising Analyst
Salary : $25 per hour
Company : Fluency Inc.
Location : Remote us
Job Title: Digital Advertising Analyst – This job fully remote.
Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex technical problems, and delivering a leading enterprise software platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with a dynamic team, have experience working in a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to take our company to the next level.
A Digital Advertising Analyst position will analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns (Search, Social, Display) and execute changes to achieve client goals. The Digital Advertising Analyst works in tandem with System Engineers to support client satisfaction and execute campaign performance at scale. A Digital Advertising Analyst will assist in creating and reviewing reports that inform clients and Fluency stakeholders on performance trends.
External Role Duties:
- Leverage Fluency platform to analyze performance, propose and execute improvements on a host of channels including but not limited to Google Ads, GDN, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Waze, Microsoft, YouTube
- Respond directly to client requests and communication.
- Have a firm understanding of client goals, objectives and key performance indicators (KPI).
- Create reports to communicate strategic activities and performance improvements at scale
Internal Role Duties:
- Work with System Engineers to ensure strategy alignment and execution.
- Leverage Fluency to execute digital advertising at scale on multiple channels.
- Manage incoming tickets and tasks.
- Provide useful feedback to the Fluency products organization.
- Contribute to internal process documentation.
What We Look For:
- Drive for success
- Absolute Expert in Digital Advertising execution; PPC/FB/Display
- Track record of working directly with clients and helping them succeed
- Technical mindset in understanding dynamic advertising
- Loves feedback, adapts and grows
- Passion and expertise working with peers