Job Responsibilities: Learning Content Developer
Salary : $85,000 a year
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Solid project management skills including, planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, working with stakeholders, and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results.
- Demonstrated ability to assess training effectiveness and ROI to stakeholders and leaders.
- Demonstrated ability of analytical skills to identify knowledge gaps and success metrics
- Demonstrated ability to see around corners for downstream impacts of process changes
- Experience developing effective, learning curriculums, job aids, online tutorials, assessments, and SOPs.
- Experience developing instructional training content localized to multiple languages/cultures.
- Editorial experience and proofreading skills.
- Experience creating localized learning content and managing translation of materials.
The Workforce Staffing Learning and Development (L&D) Field Team at Amazon is seeking an accomplished Learning Content Program Manager to join our team. The Learning Content Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day technical and operational support for WFS’s training content, acting as the first line of customer support for end-users and product owners.
This role educates employees and leaders on the training content available to them, including documentation, running reports, and managing content. This role will be an integral part of transitioning all WFS related training content to our Content Management System (CMS) “START” and will own the development and maintenance of all WFS related SOPs. This position will also provide implementation support for training initiatives; create technical requirements, system documentation, and support system maintenance and upgrades.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing SOPs, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. within START, Thinking Cap, etc.
- Own the standardization of SOP formatting to ensure consistency across all WFS SOPs
- Collaborate with process owners and SMEs to ensure SOP accuracy and compliance of standard work for users
- Transition all WFS Field materials from Wiki pages to our CMS “START”
- Create a WFS Field Training Content Library
- Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analysis and reporting capabilities for our business development team
- Design and influence operational best practices for reporting and analytics to enable the team to scale as we grow presence in new and existing territories
- Preparing and delivering business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand program goals and define the learning solutions that will make their programs more successful.
- Drive work standardization through content creation
- Understand the right content metrics, evaluate, and iterate based on results.
- 5+ years experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role
- Master’s Degree or Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- 2+ years of experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $85,000/yr. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.