Job Responsibilities : Learning Facilitation Specialist Salary : $18 an hour Company : Liveops Agent Services, LLC Location : Scottsdale, AZ 85257 US
The Agent Readiness Team is tasked with delivering a best-in-class experience to newly contracted and existing agents as they certify for client programs. As a Learning Facilitation Specialist you will be responsible for delivering a successful virtual training and onboarding experience to independent contractors.
The Purpose of Your Role
- Delivery of agent certification processes for a large virtual contractor population
- Facilitate virtual classroom learning sessions in an environment where agents learn new skills and knowledge collaborate with each other on best practices and feel comfortable asking questions
- Track agent performance and progress using LiveOps reporting tools and spreadsheets
- Identify trends and recommend solutions for improving graduation rates
- Agent-facing component of an interdependent virtual training team
The Qualifications We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of work experience required
- 1-3 years’ experience delivering virtual curriculum
- Experience in high-volume training of adult learners through blended learning
- Proven ability to remain composed and positive in high-stress situations while on camera
- Ability to lead and/or participate in a virtual session in a distraction-free environment
- Ability to be on camera for multiple hours daily
- Flexibility to be available for evening and weekend
The Competencies You Bring
Attention to Detail Communications Computer Literacy Presentation Skills & Stress Tolerance
The Value You Deliver
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Effectively multi-task and handle impromptu changes in direction
- Illustrate an innovative mindset and always look for ways to improve processes
- Understanding of best practices for facilitating live online learning events
- Ability and desire to build a community of independent agents in a virtual environment
Liveops is a virtual call center offering an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for all customer service and sales needs.
With more than 20 years of experience offering flexibility scalable talent and meaningful work Liveops has been improving the lives of its agents clients and employees by creating endless opportunity. Our virtual-flex model has enabled more than 400 organizations across service industries including retail healthcare insurance tax telecom and government to trust Liveops to deliver a fully scalable enterprise workforce with faster program readiness increased revenue and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents clients and employees. As a Liveops employee you’re part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity collaboration and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes celebrate initiative and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama Arizona Colorado Florida Georgia Idaho Illinois Indiana Kansas Michigan Mississippi Nebraska New Jersey North Carolina Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania South Carolina Tennessee Texas Utah Wisconsin.
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)