Job Responsibilities : Management Development Program: Claims
Salary : $50,000 a year
Company : GEICO
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Management Development Program – Claims
Position located in Katy, TX
Salary: $50,000 annually + $2,500 sign on bonus
GEICO is looking for bright and driven future leaders to join our accelerated Management Development Program. The goal of this fast-track management training program is to develop business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success. As a management trainee, you will learn what makes GEICO one of the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S. and the choice of more than 19 million customers.
Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you to one day manage a team within our Claims department.
In this development program, you will:
- Attend paid, industry-leading training and earn your professional insurance license
- Gain hands-on Claims handling experience and build credibility by doing the job you’ll one day manage
- Be mentored by successful GEICO managers
- Build your ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team through our comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
- Coach associates and demonstrate your leadership skills
- Work on real life business projects and make meaningful contributions
- Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with GEICO. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
As a management trainee, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
Qualifications & Skills:
Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience, within the community and/or at work
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational, time management and decision-making skills
Required for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/s
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Candidates must live within driving distance of the office location and be able to regularly commute to and from the office location as needed
Government Employees Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.