Job Responsibilities : Product Associate
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : Wise Monk
Location : Remote Work
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : MBA
Experience requirements : 2+ yr
Job Description :
This is a remote position.
We are looking for enterprising Associate Product Managers (APMs) to help us build best-in-class for different customer segments for India. An APM role is also a stepping stone to a future Product Manager role.
Ideal candidate would have at least 2+ years of experience in Product Management, User Experience, Market Research or Customer insights. Having some entrepreneurship experience will be a plus.
- Conduct market research and develop insights into user behaviour especially around wealth management to improve existing product and bring new products to market
- Create detailed user stories for product features with all use cases for designers and engineering teams to work on.
- Work with UX / Designers to create designs and work with the engineering team to ensure timely delivery of the product features.
- Track product adoption, funnel conversions, A/B tests etc and optimise them to achieve business and product objectives
- First point of contact to assess product related issues reported by users. Assess severity and priority to the issue. Provide workaround (wherever available) to the stakeholders.
- Primary and secondary market/user research (interviews, surveys, data driven insights)
- Ability to gain in-depth knowledge of product, technology and business
- Ability to learn and apply new frameworks and models in product development
- Good communication, documentation and project management skills
- Good data analytics skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- At least 2 year of experience in product management
- Experience with user research and market research
- Entrepreneurship experience would be a plus