Job Responsibilities : Medicare Sales Rep II
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : High School
Responsible for the successful marketing (sales, renewals, and/or service) of the group and/or individual accounts for products as defined by production quotas within assigned territory. Customarily and regularly engaged in outside sales.
This role will support the sales strategy of the team by engaging potential members via phone, face-to-face, presentations, and travel as needed.
- Develops and executes marketing plans for new sales and/or retention of existing accounts within assigned territory. Prepares and presents sales presentations and communications in the local communities.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with health or senior related organizations. Assesses sales opportunities and works with individual members to resolve problem issues.
- Conducts on-going market research and provides key information that may lead to sales. Prepares and submits required marketing reports to management detailing how best to position company products.
- Maintains product/industry knowledge and marketing skills by attending trading seminars, continuing education classes, conferences, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
- Three years of sales and marketing.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Medicare sales experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High comfort level in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment.
- Demonstrated skill in generating new leads through referrals and community-based marketing.
- Current and active SC state insurance license.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop/maintain effective relationships with individual members.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, techniques, and the marketplace.
- Effective presentation and customer service skills.
- Analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate, or influence others.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
Required Software and Other Tools:
- Microsoft Office.
Required Licenses and Certificates:
- Department of Insurance Licensure must be obtained within 60 days of hire in state employed.
- Typical office environment.
- May involve some/frequent out-of-town travel.
- Work may involve transportation of materials and periods of remaining in a stationary position.
Click Here : Apply Now