Job Responsibilities: Money Room Data Entry Clerk
Company: Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75050 USA
Educational requirements: High School
The Money Room Data Entry Clerk is responsible for all data entry of the non-wagering returns for the money room non-wagering exchanges and will assist in counting returns when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following. Other duties may be assigned.*
- Dependability, good attendance, and occasional overtime required.
- Required to work evenings, weekends, or holidays as scheduled.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Texas Racing Commission license.
- Accurately counts cash returns and fills out the appropriate paperwork.
- Verifies accuracy of batch tapes against written amount on paperwork before entering information into Excel.
- Enters all non-wagering cash returns in Excel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED; or 2 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or combination.
- Cash Handling experience
- General accounting experience is a plus
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to operate a standard PC keyboard quickly and accurately at or above the minimum acceptance rate.
- Ability to view a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Ability to verify data input and correct errors.
- Excellent cash handling skills